|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Rhu, Argyll and Bute, Reino Unido (Rhu Marina Pontoon Berth)|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos pagados|
|Eslora total||10.77 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||8.08 m|
|Calado máximo||1.67 m|
|Calado mín.||1.67 m|
|Tipo de quilla||enums.keel-type.kt-full|
|Superficie vélica||64 m²|
|Superficie de Vela de proa||40 m²|
|Vela Mayor||24 m²|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||3GM|
|Tipo de transmisión||Transmisión directa|
|Localización del motor||enums.engine-location.center|
|Tipo de Propulsor||3 Cuchilla|
|Materiale de propulsor||Bronce|
|Horas de motor||3000|
|Tanques combustible||1 x 180 litros (Acero Inoxidable)|
|Tanques agua dulce||2 x 350 litros (GRP)|
Rustler is an iconic British brand, renowned for their sea keeping qualities and refined finish. The Rustler 36 is perfect for a couple or family looking for a boat that will do it all. Reiver of Gowodean is well kitted out and in very nice condition.
HULL, DECK & KEEL
- Hand laid GRP to Lloyds Register specification using Lloyds approved materials.
- Dark green hull epoxy coated from new.
The hull has a double gel coat utilising isophthalic resin for better resistance to osmosis. The single skin layup is graduated from keel to deck to balance strength with weight with two longitudinal glassed in stringers.
- Balsa cored white GRP deck which is glued and through bolted.
- Bulkheads and furniture units are glassed to the hull to form a matrix of strategic stiffening.
- 3/4 encapsulated traditional keel with lead ballast and a transom hung rudder .
- Tiller steering.
- Always winteres ashore, undercover in her own shed at Sandpoint Marina
The side decks are wide and easily navigated and the deck edge has a full length aluminium toe rail with fixing points. The deck is secured by a stainless steel pulpit with side gates, wrap round pushpit & stanchions with double guard wires and the coachroof has Teak grab rails for moving forward. The deep aft cockpit with high seat backs is lovely and secure giving plenty of protection from the elements.
- Stainless steel bow fitting with bronze double bow rollers.
- QUICK electric anchor windlass with wireless remote.
- 20kg CQR anchor with 60m of 10mm chain and 30m octoplait warp.
- Bow, midship and stern mooring cleats with fairleads. Full length Genoa tracks with cars.
- Side boarding gates.
- 2 x Dorade vents with cages.
- Lewmar Ocean deck hatches over forecabin, saloon and heads.
- SL Aeolian vent over galley.
Coachroof windows in 6mm toughened glass with anodised aluminium frames.
Stern boarding ladder.
- Self draining cockpit.
2 x large lockers with shelving.
- Gas locker with room for 2 x 4.5kg gas bottles.
- Iroko tiller.
- 2 x Lewmar 44 2 speed self tailing electric primary winches.
2 x Lewmar 16 2 speed self tailing secondary winches.
3 x Mast mounted Lewmar winches for halyards and reefing.
INTERIOR & ACCOMODATION
6 berths in 2 cabins with separate heads.
The emphasis is on a practical cruising layout, generously proportioned, with full standing headroom and plenty of secure storage throughout.
Internal joinery is hand crafted in solid wood and teak faced marine ply. Battening and floor bearers are of Colombian Pine and the cabin sole is marine ply with a Holly and Teak decorative finish. Lockers are edged with solid Teak to give a rich luxurious finish.
Foam backed vinyl head linings are fitted on plywood, forming removable panels. Lockers above the waterline are also vinyl lined. Under berth lockers are sealed from the bilge.
Cushioning is in high density flame retardant foam. 4 inch bases and 3 inch seat backs. The upholstery is roll edged and buttoned. Lea cloths are fitted to each berth.
LED & standard.
- 'V' berth which converts to a double.
Full standing headroom and good area for dressing.
Vanity unit with drawer and shelf locker.
Full length hull side shelves port and starboard.
Lewmar Ocean hatch with Dorade vent.
- GRP moulded compartment meaning it is easy to keep clean.
Jabsco sea toilet.Large deep washbasin with pressurised hot and cold water.
Shower extends from the faucet with shower tray and sump with an electric pump out.
Fixed coachroof window with Lewmar Ocean hatch over with Dorade vent.
Good storage in 4 lockers.
Full standing headroom.
Dual red and white night light
WET HANGING LOCKER
Opposite the heads.
- L shaped settee to port with double berth conversion.
- Settee berth to starboard.
- Central table with room for six with full access around, even when fully extended. Storage for bottles internally.
- Lockers to port and shelving to starboard behind seats.
- Easily accessed under berth lockers.
- 4 spot lamps.
- 'U' shaped safe sea galley.
- Large double stainless steel sink.
- Pressurised hot and cold water via mixer tap.
- Manual back up via Gusher galley foot pump.
- Gimballed gas cooker with 2 burners, oven and grill.
- Galley crash bar and strap.
- Insulated icebox with Supercool electric refrigeration unit.
- Generous work surface with further lift up section.
- Extensive storage for provisions, galley equipment, table wear and utensils.
- Dual white and red night light.
NAVIGATION STATION (PORT)
- Situated at the head of the quarter berth but with separate seat.
- Large forward facing chart table with fold up lid and easy access chart drawer accessed from the side.
- Storage beneath and bookshelf and cave locker.
- Flexible chart light.
- Quarter berth with Lee board will convert to a small double by dropping the lee board and positioning the infill cushion. We term this as a large single berth.
- Opening portlight to cockpit for light and ventilation.
- VHF at chart table with cockpit speaker.
- Raymarine chart plotter at chart table.
- AIS receiver linked to plotter (not transmitter).
- Raymarine echosounder at chart table and in cockpit.
- Raymarine speed/log at chart table and in cockpit.
- Raymarine wind direction/speed at chart table and in cockpit.
- 2 x magnetic compasses.
- 1 x electronic compass.
MACHINERY & PROPULSION
- Yanmar 3GM 27hp diesel engine.
- Fresh water cooled.
- Shaft drive.
- Featherstream feathering 3 blade bronze prop.
- Serviced over winter 2020.
RIG & SAILS
- Kemp single spreader deck stepped mast with stainless steel standing rigging (Original).
- Mast mounted spinnaker pole track with slider.
- Kemp boom with slab reefing.
- Profurl headfoil.
- Inner forestay with highfield lever.
- Nicholson Hughes mainsail - 2017.
- Saturn roller reefing genoa - 2015.
- Storm Jib.
- Cruising chute with snuffer.
- 2 x 12v domestic batteries.
1 x 12v engine battery.
- Batteries charged via engine alternator or separately installed battery charger with shore power lead.
Radio/stereo player with 4 saloon speakers.
PLUMBING & TANKAGE
- 250L GRP fresh water tank fitted below the cabin sole.
- 100L additional flexi tank below the cabin sole with 3 way switchover.
- Hot and cold pressurised water system.
- Hot water via calorifier.
- Additional manual fresh water foot pump at galley.
- 180L stainless steel fuel tank with fuel sight gauge.
- Dk green Nicholson Hughes stack pack with lazy jacks - 2016
- Dk green sprayhood.
- 2 x manual bilge pumps.
- 1 x electric bilge pump.
- Fire blanket.
- Co2 detector.
- Full navigation lighting including Masthead Tri, steaming light and deck light and pulpit mounted navigation lighting and pushpit stern white.
- Wind pilot self steering.
- Outboard hoist.
ITEM NOT FUNCTIONAL
- Eberspacher warm air heating with vents to all areas - NOT WORKING
OWNERSHIP / USAGE
The current owners bought the boat from new and have used her to cruise the Inner and Outter hebrides. She has also circumnavigated Ireland and sailed to the Orkneys.
- She has been cared for and always wintered ashore undercover in her own shed at Sandpoint Marina.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.