|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Mamaroneck, New York, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||12.19 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||9.88 m|
|Calado máximo||2.16 m|
|Calado mín.||2.16 m|
|Tipo de quilla||Aleta|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||4.150he|
|Tipo de transmisión||Transmisión directa|
|Tipo de Propulsor||3 Cuchilla|
|Materiale de propulsor||Bronce|
|Horas de motor||1310|
|Tanques combustible||1 x 63 gal (Acero Inoxidable)|
|Tanques agua dulce||105 gal (Acero Inoxidable)|
|Tanques de reserva||10 gal|
Meticulously built by Nautor Swan, and meticulously cared for by the same owner over the last 18 years.
Athena is hull #49 of the Frers-designed 40 series, and has spent each of the last 18 winters stored indoors. She is as close to "like new" as you will find in a boat of this vintage. Notable upgrades include:
2018 New Awlgrip
2019 Complete B&G navigation/instrumentation refit
2020 new house batteries (320 ah)
North Sails Dacron cruising sails
Doyle race main and genoa, like new
Quantum race headsails, like new
The Swan 40 is a fast, nimble and solid platform for fast cruising, with two heads and berths for 8. Come and see for yourself the level of detail that goes into a Swan build.
- Solid fiberglass hull and deck
- 2018 Awlgrip in Aristo Blue
- Lead keel with bulb
- Composite rudder
- Nanni diesel, model 4.150he (35 hp) with 1310 hours
- Spinlock throttle control
- Cockpit indicator lights (temp, oil pressure, alternator etc)
- Dripless stuffing box
- 3-bladed feathering MaxProp
- Cruising speed – approx 6.5 knots.
- Maximum speed – approx 7.5 knots.
- Range 700 miles @ 5.5kts.
- 63 gallon stainless steel fuel tank, twin fuel/water separators
- 12v DC service, 110v shorepower
- Upgraded 320 Ah house batteries. New 2020.
- 2022 Mastervolt Chargemaster Plus 12/75
- Twin engine alternators.
- 112 gallon freshwater capacity in stainless tanks (port/starboard beneath settee)
- 6 gallon hot water tank
- Shower sumps
- Cockpit shower
- Two holding tanks, 10 gal each, with Y-valve for overboard discharge at aft head
- 1 x electric bilge pump.
- 2 x manual bilge pumps.
- All electronics new in 2019.
- B&G Zeus3 16” plotter at nav station
- B&G Zeus3 12” platter at helm
- B&G Triton2 large format autopilot control head
- B&G HALO 24 Doppler radar on Forte Composites carbon pole
- B&G H5000 Hydra instrument processor
- 3 x 2020 mast displays
- 2 x H5000 graphic dipslays + Triton display at companionway
- H5000 graphic display at nav station
- V50 VHF at nav station with H50 wireless handset
- Simrad AIS 500S transceiver
- Fusion UD755 stereo with Bluetooth connectivity
- 1 x Coolmatic 12v refrigeration unit (air cooled)
- Force 10 stove - 3 burners and oven
- 2 Head compartments, one forward one aft
- Sink, handheld shower with mixer tap
- 2 x Jabsco toilets
- Fusion UD755 colour display marine entertainment system with UniDock & Bluetooth.
- Poly Planer speakers in Saloon.
- Cockpit speakers.
- Overhead lighting.
- Reading lamps.
Full teak interior in the contemporary Nautor style, with beige leather upholstery and fitted cushion covers for cruising.
- Hanging locker
- Infill cushion
- Storage lockers above berths
- Ensuite head with vanity sink, hand held shower and toilet
- Pilot berths port and starboard
- Settees port and starboard
- Drop leaf table on centerline
- Situated on port side, in passageway to aft cabin
- Corian countertops.
- Double sink on centerline with covers on sink in Corian
- 3 burner force 10 stove
- 12-volt air cooled refrigeration by Coolmatic
Owner’s Aft Cabin:
- Double berth on starboard side.
- Seat on port side.
- Vanity table with mirror
- Reading lights
- En-suite head with shower, vanity, manual head w/ Y-valve
Sails and Rigging:
- Triple-spreader aluminum rig by Nautor with lazy jacks for mainsail flaking
- Reaching strut
- Spinnaker pole
- Trysail track
- Navtec hydraulic vang and backstay with cockpit control panel
- Harken roller furling unit 2
- Lewmar winches.
- 2 x extra halyard winches on coachroof.
- North Dacron main with 2 reefs, 2008
- North Dacron furling cruising genoa, 145%, 2007
- Doyle race laminate mainsail, very lightly used
- Doyle race laminate genoa, very lightly used
- Quantum laminate #4, like new
- Quantum laminate #3, like new
- Quantum laminate jib top
- Storm jib
- Storm trysail (dedicated track on mast)
- Mainsail cover
- Other older sails in storage
- Fold out bathing platform in cockpit
- Hot/cold swim shower
- Opening ports and hatches by Goiot
- Dorades.with stainless guards
- Port and starboard lifeline gates
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar windlass.
- CQR Anchor with chain and rode.
- Danforth with rode
- Storm bridle
- Fenders & docklines
Covers, Canvas & Miscellaneous Equipment:
- Cockpit cushions
- Sprayhood over entrance hatch.
- Elkhide cover for steering wheel.
- Elkhide cover on mast and chainplates in main cabin.
- Lifesling unit
- Fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.