|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Port Charlotte, Florida, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||13.59 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||11.38 m|
|Calado máximo||1.52 m|
|Tipo de quilla||enums.keel-type.kt-full|
|Peso seco||28400 libras|
|Distancia máxima del puente||17.98 m|
|Altura libre de la cabina||1.96 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||4JH3-TE|
|Tipo de transmisión||Transmisión directa|
|Localización del motor||enums.engine-location.center|
|Tipo de Propulsor||3 Cuchilla|
|Materiale de propulsor||Bronce|
|Horas de motor||2153|
|Forma del casco||Monocasco|
|Garantía del casco||Ninguno|
Well-Equipped & Well-Maintained Island Packet 420
- Fuel: 160 US gal.
- Water: 250 US gal.
- Waste: 60 US gal.
Anchor Locker: Starting forward is a large anchor locker with interior access through a tall door in the forward head. The divided anchor well easily accommodates ground tackle, plus there is a storage area aft large enough to store a third anchor, cleaning supplies, etc.
Forward Head: located just aft of the anchor locker, and features a separate shower stall with acrylic door, a deep S/S sink with vanity, several lockers and drawers and excellent ventilation with an overhead hatch and opening portlights.
Forward Stateroom: utilizes the entire beam of the yacht, making for a roomy and and inviting retreat. The large island berth is offset from the hull, providing easy access from both sides. The foot of the berth lifts on gas struts for storage. Additional cabinets, drawers, bins, and a deep hanging locker provide ample storage. There are two screened large overhead hatches and screened opening port-lights for excellent ventilation.
Main Salon: featuring Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted fold-up table. With the table up, the salon becomes a spacious and inviting space for living, relaxing and entertaining. Lowering the table reveals additional storage, which many use as a wine cellar. The settee cushions are covered in Blue Ultraleather material. The starboard settee pulls out to provide a double berth. There are huge storage areas behind and beneath the settees.
Navigation Station: Next aft to starboard is the nav station with a large hinged chart table. The main electrical panel, VHF radio and other instruments are all within easy reach. There is a chair for the nav station that slides in/out with a touch of a button.
Galley: The large U-shaped galley, immediately to the starboard side of the companionway, features double S/S sinks, gimbaled cooktop/oven, a generous wrap around counter space, and a large refrigerator and freezer. There is abundant storage for dishes, cutlery, pots and pans, and food items.
Aft Head: To port is the aft head with entry from the salon or aft cabin, shower with teak seat and wrap-around curtain, vanity with and S/S sink, large mirror, excellent ventilation.
Aft Stateroom: features a large Pullman-style berth, with large cedar-lined locker, and numerous drawers and bins.
Cockpit: is large and comfortable for sailing or just relaxing. The cockpit seats are ergonomically designed and long enough for sleeping. There are stern rail "catbird" seats to port and starboard. A sugar scoop on the transom for ease of dinghy boarding and swimming.
There is plenty of counter space and storage. The non-skid on the sole works very well in this area. The overhead hatch is located underneath the dodger and can be kept open for ventilation even in bad weather.
- Seaward Princess, stainless steel, propane, gimbaled 3-burner stove with oven
- Freezer/Refrigerator: Separate Insulated compartments
- Dual S/S sinks
- Slide away trash bin
- Cutlery drawers, storage drawers, dish racks, cabinets, and bins
Additional Interior Details
- Blue UltraLeather fabric on salon cushions - New in 2018
- (2) Reverse-cycle air conditioning units 12,000 BTU each.
- Custom teak screens for hatches
- Alpine CDA 9886m - MP3/FM/AM Radio & CD player with interior and cockpit speakers
Deck & Hull
- Bottom Paint - Soda Blasted, Epoxy Barrier, and Anti-Fouling - New - June 2022
- Deck racks with (6) fuel jugs - New in 2021
- Dinghy Tender: 2018 RIB (Hypalon) 11.5' with anchor and fuel tank
- Outboard Motor: 2018 Mercury 20hp
- Custom Arch - stainless steel with tackle to hoist a dinghy
- Stainless Swim Ladder
- Bimini and Dodger with stainless steel framing and grab bars - New Canvas - 2021
- Stainless granny bars at mast
- Stainless dorade vents (3)
- Scuba Tank Mounts - (4) in aft locker
- Cockpit cushions
- Cushions for helm and stern-rail seats
- The companionway has custom (removable) saloon-style doors, as well as traditional hatch boards
Navigation and Electronics
- Iridium satellite communication system w/ mounted antennae - New in 2021
- Simrad Radar, 2kw Scanner
- Simrad NSS-8 Chartplotter (display at nav-station) & Simrad NSS-7 (display at helm)
- Simnet network backbone
- Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot with linear drive
- Raytheon ST60 Tri-data & ST60 Multi. at nav-station
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, Speed
- Axiom 600B AIS Transceiver (networked to display traffic on chart-plotters) - New in 2021
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF with Horizon RAM at helm
- Alpine CDA 9886m - MP3/FM/AM Radio & CD player with interior and cockpit speakers
- Electronic navigation tablet bracket at helm
Engine, Mechanical & Plumbing
- Yanmar Diesel 4JH3-TE 75 HP Turbocharged diesel engine - Only 2153 hours
- Racor primary fuel filter
- Side-Power transverse bow thruster - Rebuilt in 2021
- 12 volt, Rule 3700 bilge pump with automatic float switch and manual override.
- High-water alarm
- Whale Gusher Titan manual bilge pump located in cockpit
- Cockpit Scupper Hoses - Replaced in 2021
- (2) x 10lb. aluminum propane tanks in dedicated locker with solenoid valve - New in 2022
- (2) Raritan double-action piston type manual marine toilets - Rebuilt both in 2021
- New Poly Holding Tank - 2021
- Water heater - Replaced in 2021
- Fresh water system: Shurflo 4.0 GPM / 45 PSI diaphragm type pressure pump with accumulator tank. - Spare pump onboard
- Shower Sump Pumps: (2) Jabsco 4.5 GPM
- Deck-Wash - Jabsco 4.5 GPM / 45 PSI pump
- (2) Reverse-Cycle air conditioning units by Marine Air; 12,000 BTU EA. a/c on starboard side replaced in 2018
- House Batteries: (7) West Marine, Group 27, Deep Cycle Marine Gel Batteries, 88 Amp Hours Ea. - Replaced in 2018
- Engine Start Battery: (1) Group 27, Lifeline AGM - Replaced in 2021
- Balmar 100A alternator - Rebuilt 2021 with NEW regulator; also spare Balmar alternator onboard
- Charles C-Charger 5000 40 AMP battery charger (part of 120V system)
- (4) x 100W Solar Panels with MPPT controller and nav station display - New in 2021
- (2) x 30A receptacles and cables for 120v shore power system
- Xantrax Freedom Marine 2500W charger
- (2) x Professional Mariner Galvanic Isolators 30A
- LED Bow Navigation light - New in 2022
- Primary Anchor: 55lb Delta with approximately 250' of HT galvanized steel chain
- Manta 25' snubber bridle with locking chain hook - New in 2021
- Secondary Anchor: 35lb CQR with approx. 20' of 5/16" chain and remainder nylon rode
- Windlass: Simpson & Lawrence Sprint 1500, 12V windlass with foot controls at bow and toggle switch at helm
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum, keel-stepped mast with In-mast furling mainsail
- Roller-furling 110% Genoa and Staysail on Harken MK III furlers
- Staysail on Hoyt, self-tacking boom
- Sails inspected and serviced in 2021
- Spring-loaded aluminum solid boomvang
- Sheets and furling lines led to cockpit - New Genoa sheets in 2021
- 1x19 stainless steel standing rigging - Replaced in 2018, re-sealed in 2022
- (2) Lewmar 54 two-speed self-tailing winches (Primaries)
- (2) Lewmar 44 two-speed self-tailing winches
- (3) Lewmar 16 single-speed self tailing winches
- (2) Lewmar 24 two-speed self tailing winches
- (1) Lewmar 8 single-speed winch on mast
- EPIRB ACR Electronics Type I (auto-activated) - New in 2021
- Handheld VHF Radio
- Lanyards (2) and jacklines (2)
- Flare Kit
- Air-horn & Whistle
- (6) USCG Type I Offshore PFDs
- (3) USCG Type V Offshore PFDs with new CO2 cartridges (2021)
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke and CO detectors
- Fire Extinguishers (6)
- (1) Throwable Device
- Bosun Chair with foot step
- Nylon Windscoop for hatch ventilation
- Nautical dish set with anti-slide rubber bottoms
- Folding Bike (fits in aft locker)
- Spare propane tank
- Numerous spare parts
Owner's personal items, not listed here, are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Contact the broker regarding any prior damage to this vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is available to FL licensed brokers ONLY.