|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Cape Coral, Florida, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||14.3 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||13.36 m|
|Calado máximo||1.7 m|
|Tipo de quilla||Otro|
|Peso seco||24277 libras|
|Distancia máxima del puente||19.33 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||Yanmar 4JH-TE|
|Tipo de transmisión||Transmisión directa|
|Horas de motor||3520|
|Diseñador||Finot / Conq|
|Capacidad de asientos||8|
|Tanques combustible||2 x 56 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||4 x 209 gal|
|Tanques de reserva||2 x 10 gal|
|Forma del casco||Monocasco|
This beautiful Beneteau Oceanus 473 has been completely refit in 2018 for a couple to go cruising. Outfitted with new Raymarine Hybrid touch Chartplotter's at each helm, new i70 Wind, Speed and depth sounder electronics, Raymarine Radar, Autopilot, and Standard Horizon VHF. A diesel Generator has been installed on the centerline aft of the engine with complete sound insulation. Over sized Mantus anchor for restful nights on the hook. New deck hatches, new running rigging, new Isinglass and a complete cockpit enclosure for winter sailing. She is easy to dock complete with bow thruster, fresh dock-lines and fenders.
Ballast: 7275 lb
The redesiged Beneteau 473 combines extraordinary interior comfort, volume, and light with bluewater strength. Designed by Groupe Finot, this design offers a unique combination of elegant lines with extraordinary space and performance. The 473 boasts more features and creature comforts than ever before in a boat this size. The Beneteau 473 was awarded 2001 Boat of the Year Best Production Cruiser.
IJPE : 892.00 sq ft
I : 53.83 ft
J : 18.08 ft
P : 47.42 ft
E : 17.08 ft
Working Sail Area : 892.00 sq ft
- Master Stateroom is forward w/Queen sized berth with full innerspring mattress on centerline, Settee, Private head w/separate stall shower.
- Samsung TV with DVD and remote for viewing from bed.
- 2 pull out Storage drawers under berth, plus additional under berth storage
- Access to bow thruster, water tank (1 of 4) & pumps under berth
- Large head w/electric macerator system -fresh water-- Separate stall shower w/drain sump - and 1 opening hatch
- Dual adjustable reading lights over berth
- Large opening hatch plus 3 additional opening hatches all screened and w/sunshades, and exterior canvas covers
- Comfortable Settee and loads of floor space
- Hanging locker and additional storage lockers
- 3 GFI 110v convenience outlets through stateroom
- Port Guest stateroom has queen-sized berth with additional foam mattress topper
- Hanging locker, plus additional storage.
- Private entrance to aft head makes this an En suite stateroom.
- Aft Head has full shower, shower sump, 1 overhead opening hatch, and electric head.
- Additional opening hatch and 2 opening ports in cabin.
- Battery control switches located at the foot of the berth
- Plus engine access panel
- Custom access panel to Genset for ease of maintenance
- The Starboard aft cabin has been customized as a storage area and pantry
- Additional 2.5 cu. ft. freezer unit and
- Room to store tools and cockpit cushions.
- 2 opening ports and 1 opening hatch.
- Plus engine and genset access, as well as access to the new 11gal Hot Water Tank.
- The Main Saloon contains U-shaped dinette to Starboard,
- Full settee to Port, and abundant storage
- 4 opening hatches w/sunscreens.
- Designed for comfort and practical use with upholstered Ultra Leather cushions, that converts the dinette to a double berth.
Navigation Station & Electrical System
- The Nav Station has full circuit breaker panels - AC panel, DC Panel, Genset remote start panel, Air conditioning breaker panel.
- Large chart table, with forward-facing seating.
- Replaced Magnum Battery monitoring system 2013.
- Standard Horizon VHF, Installed Foghorn and loud hailer 2012
- Entertainment system controls for 2000 watt stereo and 40" Samsung Smart TV with surround sound.
- Installed DVD Player and flat panel TV in forward suite 2016
- Installed TV Antenna 2012
- Installed TV Amplifier 2018
- Installed TV A/B switch 2014
- Magnum Battery Charger/ Inverter
- (3) 4D Lifeline AGM Batteries as the House Bank
- (3) Group 31 AGM Dedicated for each Eng. start, Genset, Bow Thruster
- All interior lighting converted to LED 2019
- Fisher Panda 8 KW Genset Added in 2016
- Installed (2) Nav-Pods to mount GPS units 2012
- Raymarine P70 Auto-pilot 2012
- Raymarine EV-1 Course Computer 2012
- Raymarine e95 (2) Hybrid Touch Chartplotter at each helm
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch 4Kw 18" Digital Radome 2012
- Raymarine i70 Multi function display units (3) 2012
- Wind, Speed, Depth 2012
- Cockpit VHF with loud hailer for automated fog signals and more.
- Cockpit VHF Remote tied to below deck base station
- Compass (2) Plastimo Brand at each helm station
Galley and plumbing
The Large L-Shaped Galley is to Starboard at the foot of companionway and contains extensive counter space, and storage compartments.
Hull and Deck
- Modified fin keel with bulb
- Sunbrella covers for all overhead hatches 2016
- Skylight Cover, winch covers and helm covers (2) 2013
- (9) Overhead opening hatched replaced with new 2018
- Bimini, Dodger and Isinglass new 2018
- The Cockpit has a full custom Bimini top and dodger system.
- Bimini has over sized frame supports without straps, and
- Full custom closed cell cockpit cushions.
- The cockpit is extremely large with 2 long settees port and starboard
- Opening cherry wood table on the centerline that can be opened one side only, or both
- Aft are twin steering helms with new Hybrid Touch duplicate electronics at each helm.
- Sugar scoop transom aft with swim platform and boarding ladder.
- Large storage lazarettos port and starboard,
- Storage in the swim platform as well
- Hot/Cold stern shower
- Separate propane storage locker w/2 tank.
- Dual (2) 30 AMP receptacles for shore power (1) Phone inlet
- Ground tackle: Manson Supreme anchor, 80 lbs. with a combination of 5/16 chain and ¾ rode (250 ft) 2017
- Installed Hose fitting and nozzle for anchor wash down 2017
- Horizon 1500 Windlass which handles both chain and Rode.
- New Flag Halyard 2014
- Dock lines and fenders
Sails & Rigging
- All lines led aft to the cockpit
- New line clutches and traveler blocks
- Electric Halyard/accessory winch in cockpit
- In mast Roller furling Mainsail in like new condition
- 135% roller furling Genoa
- Rigid Boom Vang
- 3 halyards New 2018
- Baby Stay forward - can be used for storm jib'
- (2) Lewmar 40ST sheet /halyard winches
- (1) Lewmar 40ST electric winch
- (2) Oversize Lewmar 64ST Genoa Winches
- Standing rigging professionally inspected 2018
- All Running rigging replaced with new 2018
- Sail Area as follows:
- I: 53.83 ft
- J: 18.08 ft
- P: 47.42 ft
- E: 17.08 ft
- Total Working Sail Area: 892.00 sq. ft
VESSEL WALK THROUGH
Large cockpit can be accessed from aft swim platform or wide side decks. You will appreciate the easy walk-a-round space and uncluttered feel of this cockpit. The twin Wheel design allows for easy access to the swim platform and movement from the helm to the forward section of the cockpit.
Upon entering the vessel, you will be amazed at her spaciousness, and the quality cherry woodwork. She is very bright and airy with her forward facing fixed windows, and numerous opening hatches and ports.
At foot of the main companionway is the L-shaped Galley to Starboard, and Aft Head to Port. The Galley is FULL SIZE, with abundant storage lockers and large SEPARATE refrigerator & freezer. Aft of the Galley is Starboard Bonus storage cabin, and aft of the head is the Port Guest Stateroom with private access to aft head.
Forward of the Galley - on Starboard side is the U-shaped dinette plus hassock seating. Opposite to Port is the full-size settee. This becomes a complete entertainment center with a 42" flat screen TV . There is ample room for lounging, reading, or gathering with friends.
The Master Stateroom is forward w/private ensuite head & shower. This is truly a "SUITE". The queen centerline berth is comfortable and easy to access, and there is also a comfortable Settee to Port side. The Stateroom is quite large with plenty of floor space for moving about, and the head will please the most discriminating buyer. Lots of light and ventilation from 4 opening hatches and side ports.
Fiberglass and Vinyl overheads
Laminated sole - teak and holly appearance
- The Engine has excellent access by lifting the companionway stairs, and also from two side access panels in guest staterooms. There is also access to the steering quadrant from the cockpit lacerates
- Upgraded Yanmar Diesel 4JH3-TE 76 HP instead of the standard 55hp engine
- Balmar High Output 100amp Alternator installed 2018
- New motor mounts installed 2013
- New Tachometer, DC Voltmeter, engine kill switch 2013
- Rebuilt Heat exchanger and changed antifreeze 2013
- Morse Type controls replaced along with cables 2013
- Installed Bow Thruster with Lewmar controls at helm 2012
- New Bow thruster battery installed 2019
- Installed dedicated battery charger for bow thruster
- Fisher Panda 8 Kw Genset installed with sound shield 2016
- Replaced (2) Reverse cycle Heat/Air conditioning units (1) 2018, (1) 2019
- Installed rear A/C condensation sump pump 2016
- Installed Soft start devises for both air conditioning units 2016
- Bilge pumps (1) electric, (1) manual 2016
- (2) New Macerator pumps installed 2013
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.