|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Compuesto|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Badalona, España|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos pagados|
|Eslora total||18.29 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||16.15 m|
|Calado mín.||3.61 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Marca Motor||Volvo Penta|
|Modelo del Motor||D2-75|
|Diseñador||Frers Naval Architecture|
Hull No. 005 of eight Nautor Swan 601s build by Nautor. All true cruiser/racers with an impeccable pedigree. The Swan 601 is the perfect boat for racing in Swan Events, as there is a good rivalry between the other 601s, so fun sailing.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
FLOW is hull No. 005 of eight Swan 601s built by Nautor - a true racer/cruiser with an impeccable pedigree. Designed by German Frers (of course), with the first seven hulls launched in rapid succession. She is built from carbon fibre for performance, yet features the beautiful teak interior one would associate with a Swan, with accommodations for six or eight, if saloon berths were used. Her deck construction is also of carbon fibre Sprint sandwich with a foam core/vacuum bagged and over cured with Esthec synthetic teak decks, Harken winch package, and racing keel with narrow steel fin and lead bulb, dual carbon wheels and pedestals as well.
New sails in 2018 and 2019 including light/med/heavy jibs, code zero and 3 spinnakers to start, along with new racing main. Her Hall carbon rig, black, is clearcoated for protection and rod rigging was replaced with Carbolink. Running rigging is Dyneema.
She has a 72HP Volvo with sail drive 150S.
Teak veneer interior is totally Swan, with two cabins aft and owner’s cabin forward. Lightweight sandwich construction floorboards in addition to the racing floorboards, removable ceiling panels, and watertight bulkhead aft of forepeak with removable double in owner’s cabin. All heavy weight items were removed and discarded when this owner purchased FLOW, in order to maximize her racing potential, which obviously worked given that FLOW did extremely well in her regatta appearances.
The Swan 601 is the perfect boat for racing in the Swan Events, as there is a good rivalry between the other 601s, so fun sailing. She also can participate in all the offshore events and easily situate herself on either side of the Atlantic or Caribbean.
We were attracted to the Nautor Swan 601 because of its impressive racing history over the last 15 years. The Swan 601s have always performed and rated exceptionally well in all conditions, and the design remains competitive against much more modern boats. Our primary intention was to race competitively in major European regattas while also being able to enjoy fine cruising experiences when not in race mode. FLOW has an excellent pedigree, originally built for Nautor’s Swan owner Leonardo Ferragamo under the name “CUORDISOLE”.
FLOW lived up to its reputation, winning its division in the 2019 Maxi Yacht Rolex Cup (Maxi World Championships) against a very competitive international fleet. In two other highly competitive regattas, FLOW placed second in both the 2018 Swan Cup and the 2019 Les Voiles de St. Tropez regattas.
As soon as FLOW was purchased, we embarked on a modernization and performance improvement program, which included reducing the displacement, reducing heeling/pitching moments, optimizing sail performance and reducing hull drag.
We also installed a complete update of FLOW’s electronic navigation and communication systems, allowing for superior analysis and monitoring of her racing performance.
All of the modifications were made without effecting her original cruising interior. In cruising mode, the owner’s cabin is forward; in racing mode, much of this forward cabin is removed to allow easy spinnaker drops through the forward hatch.
The rig modifications were coordinated and completed by Rigging Projects UK. The rod rigging was replaced by Carbo-Link lenticular carbon rigging and the cruising boom was replaced with a Hall Spars (Holland) high modulus carbon race boom. The traditional spinnaker pole and its systems were replaced in favor of a lightweight racing bowsprit. Many of the deck and sail handling systems have also been optimized to allow for more efficient crewing.
A new North Sails racing wardrobe was added, designed and optimized by J.B. Braun. The new racing headsails and mainsail are 3Di carbon racing laminates. All of the new sails have only been used for four regattas.
FLOW is one of the rare Swan 601s that have twin cockpits with a raised bridge deck between them. This facilitates a good-sized head with full headroom between the two aft cabins while not detracting from her racing performance.
FLOW is a very reliable racer/cruiser that performs very well and handles beautifully under sail or power.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
- Hull constructed of unidirectional carbon fibre Sprint layers.
- Structural bulkheads of cored carbon fibre Sprint construction.
- Engine bed of carbon fibre Sprint with steel inserts.
- Hull colour: Metallic Grey (Awlgrip) (2010).
- Hull stripes: White (2010).
- Coaming stripe: Grey (Awlgrip) (2010).
- Bottom treated with epoxy primer and antifouling.
- Deck constructed of carbon fibre Sprint sandwich with foam core, vacuum bagged and over cured.
- Esthec composite deck (2016).
- White polyurethane paint on deck surfaces.
- Low toerail forward of chainplates.
- Teak deck fittings with strap fastenings for spinnaker poles.
Keel & Rudder:
- Racing keel with narrow steel fin and lead bulb.
- Narrow racing rudder – foam filled blade with carbon fibre skins and stock.
- Emergency tiller in lazarette.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta D2-75 75hp, 55kW at 300rpm with sail drive 150 S.
- Engine space sound insulated and fire resistant according to SOLAS B-15 requirements.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Dual carbon fibre 1.11mt ‘destroyer type’ steering wheels by Edson.
- Carbon steering pedestals.
- Carbon footchocks at steering position.
- Gori 3-blade propeller 20 x 15.
- Gori 2-blade folding racing prop, currently fitted.
- Propeller area sound insulated.
- DC 24V : AC 230V.
- 230V & 12V outlets at navigation table.
- 350 Ahr gel cell batteries.
- Shorepower system.
- 230V 50A shorepower inlet.
- Mastervolt 2500W inverter.
- Lightening protection on masthead with connection cable to keel bolt.
- Forespar Marelon seacocks, flush with hull.
- Composite sump tanks.
- Electric pumps for sump tanks.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Water heated via engine cooling or AC element.
- Boiler 22 litre capacity.
- Bilge and sump water outlets above waterline.
- 2 x Manual bilge pumps 100 litres/min (main bilge & lazarette bilge) and one electric pump (main bilge).
- 1 x Electric bilge pump in forepeak.
- Electric bilge pumps in saloon and lazerette.
- Total capacity of 256 litres (67.62 US gallons) in PVC tanks, each with shut-off valve.
- Total capacity of 300 litres (79 US gallons) in polythene tanks vented to galley sinks. 5 x Fresh water tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tanks, one for each head, with electric pump and Y-valve (overboard – holding tank).
- Suunto 135mm magnetic compasses fitted direct on carbon steering pedestals.
- B&G Hercules Grand Prix Race base pack; upgraded to B&G 5000 (2018).
- Masthead new 1800mm VMHU wand.
- New B&G precision 9 compass.
- New B&G H3000 speed sensor.
- New B&G NMEA 2000 depth sensor.
- New B&G H5000 graphic displays.
- New B&G 20/20 mast displays.
- New B&G 5000 pilot control, original ram.
- Radar, Furuno 2kW scanner on mast. Hall Spars’ removable canting bracket.
- New B&G Zeus 12” touch screen plotter (2018).
- New B&G ZG100 GPS antennae with compass and heel angle sensor.
- B&G V20 VHF.
- Cellular router, Pewave Max BR1mini LTE, with Laird 4G/3G/GSM multiband antennae on pushpit.
- Double stainless steel sinks.
- One fresh and one salt-water foot pump with tap in sink.
- Four-burner gimballed gas stove with oven.
- Front loading refrigerator, 150L.
- Top loading freezer, 110L.
- Corian countertops.
- Hot and cold deck shower.
- 2 x WCs.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 2 x Removable dorades on deck.
- Fusion stereo at chart table (new 2016).
- Poly Planar MA 905 speakers in saloon.
- Sony aft cockpit speakers.
- Night lights in galley, main cabin, owner’s cabin and at nav. station.
- Boom light.
Summary of Accommodation:
- White alcantara upholstery (new 2016).
- Topsides lined with extra light teak battens.
- White painted outboard gratings in the whole yacht.
- Lightweight floorboards laid with teak veneer.
- Additional set of white painted racing floorboards, non-skid surface for racing.
- Removable lightweight white ceiling panels.
- Blinds and mosquito screens for owner’s cabin and main cabin.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Watertight collision bulkhead aft of forepeak.
- Removable double berth.
- Hanging locker.
- L-shaped settee portside.
- Teak dining table.
- Settee on starboard.
- Cushions for settee.
- Stainless steel washbasin, shower and mirrors.
- GRP lining to half height.
- Tecma carbon fibre vacuum toilets.
- Teak grating.
- Ventilation system.
- Chart table with seat.
- Bowsprit for racing spinnakers (2016).
- New lightweight racing sprit added (2019).
- Mast stepped through deck onto carbon fibre mast step.
- Spinnaker take down system with forward hatch roller.
- Hall Spars carbon fibre two-spreader mast (black – clear coated) (painted 2016).
- Carbon spreaders, rod rigging replaced with Carbolink carbon lenticular rigging.
- Hall Spars removable checkstays, kevlar.
- Reckmann carbon furler with removable drum, Gorilla headstay for foil racing.
- Antal track with luff track for either bolt rope or cars.
- High modulus carbon Hall Racing boom with lightweight boom vang (2018).
- 2 x Hall Spars jockey pole.
- Hall Spars jib stick for improved headsail reaching (2018).
- Lazy jacks.
- Navtec Quick release for boom vang, one on each side in coaming forward of mainsheet track.
- Navtec Quick release for backstay, one each side at the end of the coaming.
- Navtec System A380-VMG-03, 3-function panels with cams, 2 pcs, and A360-PO-024 lt. a/s pumps with mounting panels 7/8 bore, 2 pcs.
- Holmatro mast jack with removable pump and spacing bricks.
- Full sets of Dyneema running rigging (cruising & racing) including all hardware and 2017 SK98 jib halyard.
- All new running rigging (2018) from Rigging Projects.
- Fitted code zero halyard lock, not fitted yet but purchased jib halyard lock.
- Harken Racing winch package.
- 2 x B990.3 TCRFD, 3-speed, primary.
- 2 x B990.3 STRFD, 3-speed, secondary.
- 1 x B990.3 STRFD, 3-speed, mainsheet.
- 2 x B50.2 STR wide body, alloy drum, carbon stripper arm, traveller control.
- 2 x B65.2 STE, halyards (electric).
- 1 x Mid-range pedestal with overdrive switch connected to primary and secondary winches.
- 1 x Harken twist style pedestal connected to mainsheet winch.
- 2016 3Di North Sails.
- 2016 3Di North Sails Medium Heavy Racing Jib.
- 2016 3Di North Sails Cruising.
- 2008 A-spinnaker North Sails A2 Cruising.
- 2016 A-spinnaker One Sails A1.5 on bowsprit.
- 2016 A-spinnaker One Sails A4 on bowsprit.
- 2011 Code 0 North Sails.
- 2005 Stormjib.
- 2005 Trysail.
- 2007-2010 Various old sails.
- Light, medium, and heavy jibs. North 3Di carbon racing, 2018.
- Heavy weather #4, North aramid paneled 2019.
- A1.5, A2 and A4 spinnakers, North 2019.
- Code zero, North 2018.
- Racing mainsail, North Carbon 3Di racing, 2018.
- Downwind staysail furling, North 2018.
- Pulpit, pushpit and lifeline stanchions 640mm high of stainless steel.
- Socket for flagpole on deck.
- Carbon protection on foredeck for spinnaker pole.
- Carbon cockpit table (removable 2014).
- Carbon flagpole.
- 2 x Removable PVC dorades.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Versari Delmonte pop-up mooring cleats on stern.
- 1 x Nomen Cleat on bow.
- Removable anchor roller on stemhead.
- Delta anchor 25kg with 50m of stainless steel chain 10mm and 50m rope.
- Removable electric anchor windlass, Lewmar V5, only gypsy.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Stainless steel sprayhood for main companionway with sunbrella cover.
- Two sets of covers for settees.
- Two sets of covers for berths and bunks.
- One slip cover set for settees and bunks.
- One long cushion set for main cabin with cover for racing.
- Two covers for steering pedestals and wheels.
- One mainsail cover (double sue for cruising and racing mainsails).
- Sprayhood (2016).
- New racing boom cover (2018).
- New cockpit tail bags (2018).
Tender & Outboard:
- Dinghy is available, but no paperwork available for US registration purposes. Zodiac ACTI-V, 3.48m with Honda outboard BFSA.
- Stainless steel lifelines.
- Softex total flooding system for engine space, remotely controlled.
- Man overboard recovery system.
- 2 x Jon Buoy man overboard modules (new 2018, should have been serviced early 2020).
- 6 person Autoflug liferaft; should have been serviced early 2020.
- 17 x Sport ADV lifejackets (new 2018).
- 3 x Fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.