|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Compuesto|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Marbella, España|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos no pagados|
|Eslora total||23.8 m|
|Calado mín.||3.51 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||6BTA 5.9|
|Astillero||CN Yacht 2000|
Beautifully crafted custom build Vallicelli 78 of composite in 2009 to designs by Vallicelli - for a family who wanted to sail far the live well. Lovely deck saloon, light floods into the interior and great accommodation for family and crew, she even has a sauna! Great deck space and masses of room for toys. Offered fresh from a refit of gargantuan proportions, new paint, sails, rig review, interior, and all systems - she is ready to cruise far with her new owner. Great looking and very contemporary fleet cruising yacht that is massively easy on the eye.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Composite construction using unidirectional E-glass with Kevlar, and PV sandwich all vacuum bagged for a strong and light structure for the hull and superstructure with gelcoat.
- Teak ring deck, deck saloon top and cockpit. Bonded deck laid decks fully refurbished with some re-caulking 2021.
- Hull and superstructure repainted (2021).
- Paint type/colour: Awlcraft 2000 Haze Gray / Superstructure: Awlcraft Whisper Gray.
Keel & Rudder:
- Keel is bolted, lead ballast.
- Balanced rudder serviced in February 2021.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Cummings 6BTA 5.9, 320hp.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Main engine hours: 4,217 August 2021.
- Engine fully overhauled in 2021.
- Cruising speed – approximately 8 knots.
- Maximum speed – approximately 11 knots.
- Fuel consumption and Cruising Speed: 20 litres per hour.
- Range (20 L/h): 135.75 hours (5 days 13.5 hours).
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 x Carbon fibre wheels.
- Max Power R300 bowthuster. All the components of the system overhauled 2021.
- Feathering 5-blade propeller from Max Prop (2016).
- Ceramic shaft seal (new 2021).
- Prop shaft drawn (2021).
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- 2 x Different Bamar powerpacks – one for the garage and the other for the transom plus outhaul, backstay, vang and jib halyard.
- New sound deadening in engine room and repaint of the whole area (2021).
- 12V / 24V / 220V power system.
- USB inlets in guest cabins.
- All batteries on board are new from the 2021 refit.
- 2 x DC 224-6 service battery banks.
- Service Battery: 1 Exide ES-1000-6 2021 // Service Battery 2 Trojan T105 AGM.
- Engine Battery: Deka8A31DTm.
- Gen 9.5: Banner 12V 92 ah.
- Gen 17.5: Deka8A31DTm.
- 2 x Mastervolt charger 24/60-3.
- Mastervolt Inverter 24/230V.
- 2 x Alternators (service batteries and engine start).
- 1 x 17.5 kw. Onan generator.
- 1 x 9.5 kw. Onan generator.
- Generator 1 hours (17.5kw): 4,158 August 2021.
- Generator 2 hours (9.5 kw): 5,536 August 2021.
- 220v shore power connection.
- Ringmain at 220V.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 x Calorifiers with 220v immersion hot water heaters.
- Calorifiers also heat the domestic water via heat exchange on the main engine.
- Idromar MC3J 180 litres per hour.
- Fully overhauled in 2021.
- 5* x 4 Utility Puppy 2000.
Grey & Black Water:
- Shower water collectors.
- Cleaned in 2021.
- Total capacity of 2,715 litres (597.21 gallons; including 68 litres (14.95 gallons) day tank).
- Main tank - 2,647 litres (582.25 gallons).
- Day tank – 68 litres, 14.95 gallons. Day tank is gravity fed and made of stainless steel.
- All fully cleaned 2021.
- Total capacity 1,860 litres (409.14 gallons).
- Two tanks made of stainless steel.
- All fully cleaned in 2021.
- 3 x Greywater tanks with macerator and 3-way valve.
- 3 x Blackwater tanks with macerator and 3-way valve.
- Made of stainless steel.
- All fully cleaned in 2021.
- B&G Zeus 3S 9“- 2 units at Helm.
- B&G Zeus 3 Glass Helm 16”.
- B&G Radar.
- VHF GMDSS class A - Thrane & Thrane Sailor 6222.
- Inmarsat - Thrane & Thrane Sailor 6110 GMDSS Mini C.
- GPS - B&G Zeus 3.
- Navtex - MacMurdo.
- Radar - Lowrance-Simrad B&G /Halo 20+.
- Wind Sensor - B&G WS 730.
- AIS - V3100.
- B&G Autopilot.
- B&G Instruments - H5000 GFD (2 units).
- B&G Pilot Keypdad - 2 units.
- Time Zero Navigator V4.
- LAN wiring.
- All communications equipment is new from 2021.
- 4G/5G Pepware antenna.
- Unify switch.
- 3 x Access points for Wi-Fi (master, saloon and crew area).
- 1Tb hardrive.
- 1 x PC in bridge, integrated with B&G electronics (B&G Zeus 16 s PC screen).
- Lifting smart TV in saloon.
- Miele washer/dryer (2021).
- Miele domestic fridge /freezer (2021).
- Miele dishwasher (2021).
- Miele microwave (2021).
- Gas/electric hob and oven.
- Two big sinks in galley.
- Two extra vitro ceramic cooker.
- Isomar aft cockpit fridge.
- Exterior grill barbeque.
- 5 x Tecma electric WC.
- Electric sauna aft-port side, in dedicated cabin.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Dometic AC System - 60.000 BTU. Fully overhauled (2021).
- Flatscreen 15” LG Smart TV.
- Fusion Hi Fi stereo system + optical fibre connection to TV. 2021.
- Exterior loudspeakers.
- All lights are halogen.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 11 berths in 5 cabins.
- The interior is executed in cherry.
Description of layout from forwards:
- The owner’s stateroom has a centerline double berth with a sofa to port and generous study area.
- There is a large en-suite heads compartment to starboard with separate shower.
- The stateroom door leads into a corridor with guest cabins to port and starboard.
- To port is a twin-berthed cabin with its owner heads compartment and there is a generous double berth cabin to starboard, again with an en-suite heads.
- The main saloon has a large u-shaped seating and dining area to port with further seating and the navigation station to starboard.
- It is very light and airy with light flooding in from the deck saloon windows.
- There is excellent access to the engine room beneath the main saloon.
- The galley is to starboard and is well equipped all in Miele with plenty of storage. It works well in a seaway.
- To port is a passage leading to the sauna room and then after to the crew area with 2 twin cabins and a work area.
- Mast and boom by Marstrom in full Carbon. Overhauled and repainted 2021.
- Standing rigging - Bsi Nitronic.
- Bammar Hydraulics - Vang, backstay, outhaul and headsail halyard overhauled 2021.
- Spinlock jammers.
- 16mm polyester running rigging.
- Lazy jacks for mainsail and mainsail bag.
- Reckmann roller for Genoa. Overhauled in 2021.
- Special Gottifredi staysail line.
- Kevlar runners and backstays.
- Karver top down furler for easy deployment of asymmetric sail, including appropriate anti-torsion cable.
- 4 x New ceramic jaws replacements for spinlock mast step jammers 2017.
- 2 x New Karver KJ50 Jammers for the cockpit to be able to make use of main winches during sailing 2017.
- 7 x Harken winches 2 speed electric winches.
- Harken capstan.
- All winches refurbished and overhauled in 2021.
- Mainsail - North Sails 3di Ocean (2018).
- Jib1 - North Sails 3di Ocean (2021).
- Jib 2 - North Sails 3dl (2015).
- Staysail - North Sails 3dl (2015).
- Asymetrical Spinnaker.
- Hydraulic gangway and garage.
- Deck wash outlets.
- Dock water inlet.
- Teak cockpit table.
- Folding transom with teak-topped swim platform and telescopic swim ladder.
- Adjustable foot chocks for helmsman.
- Folding transom port with hoisting and lowering system, incl. bathing ladder.
- Demountable for racing.
- Folding cleats midships.
- Racing stanchions with lower lifeline.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Bruce anchor 20kg with 50 metres of anchor chain.
- Quick frz 85 fb windlass.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Grafite colour Sauleda fabric for all exterior upholstery.
- Interior/exterior cushions.
- Mainsail lazy bag.
- Helm and wheel covers.
- All new 2021.
Tender & Toys:
- Williams 3.5 meter jet tender overhauled in 2021.
- Dive equipment for 4 guests overhauled in 2021.
- Bauer compressor overhauled in 2021.
- Sea Bob overhauled in 2021.
- Fishing and snorkeling gear.
- 1 x Inflatable paddleboard.
- 1 x Windsurf.
- 1 x Wakeboard.
- 1 x Water skis.
- Inflatable banana and towing toys.
- Safety equipment for cat 8.
- 2 x Zodiac 8p solas liferafts 2016
- 2 x new inox liferafts supports on transom for fast deployment, with covers 2017
- 5kg Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room.
- 1kg Powder extinguishers in all cabins.
- Hydrant outlet and sea water pump as fixed firefighting system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.