|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Palma, España|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos pagados|
|Eslora total||13.13 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||12.02 m|
|Calado máximo||2.28 m|
|Calado mín.||2.26 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||4JH5E|
|Astillero||Arcona Yachts AB|
Gleaming Arcona 430 cruiser/racer in all the best Scandinavian traditions. She is still with her first owners. She has cruised in stunning Northern waters for most of her life, spending the winters tucked up under cover. She has a full bluewater cruising spec and great sail wardrobe. For comfortable, safe and rewarding sailing, she is the business.
The Arcona 460 is built in accordance with the European CE-regulations and meets the high demands of the category A-ocean. This requires that the yacht must be self-sufficient for more than 5 days and able to operate in waves up to 7 metres with winds up to Beaufort 10. But more than that, every Arcona reflects our Swedish thoughtfulness and attention to detail.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull and deck are hand laminated in a sandwich construction using high density Divinycell as the core material; in white with blue style lines.
- The laminate is built up of multiaxial rovings and high grade ISO-polyester.
- The heart of the boat is a galvanized steel chassis bolted to the main bulkheads which takes all the dynamic loads from the keel and rig and distributes them to the hull.
- The chassis runs from forward and ends more than 2 metres behind the keel giving the construction huge length, particularly if running aground.
- Teak laid decks on the ring deck and in the cockpit.
Keel & Rudder:
- The keel-bulb is made of antimony-hardened lead, bolted to a cast steel find giving the keel a very low centre of gravity. Rudder bearings changed 2018.
- The fin is glassed in and faired with polyester filler to a smooth finish.
- It is bolted through the hull to the steel chassis with 12x20mm stainless steel bolts.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH5E 55hp diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- The main engine has been maintained in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Engine Hours: approx. 800 as of 04-12-18.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Twin wheel steering.
- 3-bladed Flexifold propeller.
- 12v system.
- 4 x house batteries LIME 90Ah = 360Ah Lithium Ion.
- Main engine uses same battery bank as consumption (LIME); generator uses own 12V normal marine battery.
- Mastervolt battery charger.
- Inverter built into the Mastervolt charger and switched on from the control panel.
- 2 x 12v alternators running from the main Yanmar engine.
- Fischer Panda 5000 50Hz 4KW variable speed generator in an acoustic hood
- Generator Hours: less than 20 as of 04-12-18.
- 220 V 60 Hz.
- EFOY fuel cell which work like a “mobile power socket” to automatically recharge batteries and are available for use 24 hours a day.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 80 litre calorifier with 220 immersion heater.
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Electric freshwater pump at galley.
- Spectra Ventura 150 MPC watermaker.
- Approximately 24 litres of fresh water per hour.
- Automatic flush system.
- 2 x Electrical bilge pumps.
- I x Manual bilge pump.
- NMEA2000 sensors on all tanks currently not connected.
- Total capacity of 200 litres (43.99 gallons).
- Total capacity of 300 litres (65.99 gallons).
Grey/Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- 2 x 80 litres (17.59 gallons).
- Radar B&G 4G on carbon pod aft of the cockpit
- Carbon GPS compass True Heading Vector
- Autopilot B&G NAC-3 with Triton remote control.
- 3 x Airmar/Maretron displays (wind, speed, depth, angle, wind temperature)
- Garmin VHF with slave in cockpit.
- Garmin wind sensor.
- AIS True Heading.
- 2 x Displays for navigation systems in cockpit at steering positions.
- E-Force gas stove with oven
- Isotherm cooling with water heat exchanger.
- White composite surfaces.
- 2 x WCs – Jabsco Manual all parts replaced with new 2018.
- 2 x Shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspächer central heating with outlets throughout the yacht.
- Stereo with speakers internally and in the cockpit.
- LTC TV on-board, but not currently connected to any antenna. TV has a built in DVD player. Only used for navigation.
- FM radio with AUX connection.
- LED lighting throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in 3 double cabins.
Description of layout from forwards:
- There is an ample forward hold, which is accessed from the deck.
- Aft of this bulkhead is the owners’ stateroom with an aft facing, ample double berth.
- There is a vanity table to starboard and storage and the owners’ en-suite heads compartment with shower is to port.
- Through a door to the spacious main saloon with a U-shaped seating area and large dining table with leaves.
- To starboard is a sofa and the starboard leaf of the dining table extends allowing comfortable dining for 6 to 8 people.
- The chart table is to starboard and there is a generous L-shaped galley with twin sink, refrigeration and cooker to port.
- There are 2 mirror image double berthed cabins aft with a heads compartment to starboard behind the chart table which may also be used as a day head.
- Aluminium fractional triple spreader keel stepped mast.
- Rod rigging.
- Selden under deck genoa furling.
- Removable cutter stay.
- Carbon spinnaker pole.
- 2 x Main halyards.
- 2 x Jib halyards.
- 2 x Spinnaker halyard.
- Quick reef system for the mainsail.
- Andersen winches.
- Electric mainsheet winch. 52ST
- , 2 x 52ST manual secondary , 2 x 58 ST, manual primary
- Mainsail North (Cruising) Spectra (2011).
- Mainsail UK (Racing) Carbon Tape Drive (2015).
- Genoa 1 UK Lightwind 1-7 m/s) (2008).
- Genoa 2 UK (5-10 m/s) (2018).
- Genoa 3 UK (8- m/s) (2015).
- Genoa 3 North (Cruising, furling (2011).
- Code 0 North (2013).
- Spinnaker North (2013) Symmetric (including all accessories).
- Spinnaker UK (2015) Asymmetric.
- Spinnaker light wind family sailing Hamel (2008).
- Storm jib for cutter stay.
- Båtsystem bowsprit with ladder.
- Midships boarding gates.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Aft Windlass with 60m rope and 20kg stainless anchor.
- Bow Windlass bow with 6m stainless chain and 25kg anchor – 60m chain stainless steel.
- Lewmar windlasses, both forward and aft are electric. Forward has remote.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full cockpit enclosure.
Tender & Outboard:
- Plastimo AquaSmart 3 person dinghy with Torquedo outboard h 1 x extra battery.
- Viking Offshore 4 person liferaft mounted on the pushpit.
- 3 x Extinguishers.
- 1 x Fire blanket.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.