|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Lymington, Hampshire, Reino Unido|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos pagados|
|Eslora total||12.9 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||11.1 m|
|Calado máximo||2.72 m|
|Calado mín.||0.84 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||4JH5E|
Still in her original ownership, this is a sparkling example of the Southerly 420 by Northshore Yachts and Rob Humphreys. She is from 2012. Light grey topsides complimented by teak decks and white superstructure. She is a very good-looking yacht. Mahogany finish below decks with a feature walnut veneered saloon table and cool grey stripped upholstery. She exudes comfort and style.
“Outstanding sailing performance with easy handling, centre cockpit, spacious interior with luxurious accommodation”
Rob Humphreys - Designer
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull and deck moulding hand laid.
- Primary bulkheads fully bonded.
- Teak laid decks.
- Copper coated from new.
Keel & Rudder:
- Grounding plate with cast iron swing keel 2’9”/0.84m (up) – 8’11”/2.72m (down).
- Twin GRP rudders.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4JH5E 53hp.
- Halyard exhaust alert system.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – 570hrs August 2019.
- Engine last serviced - January 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Stainless steel shaft drive.
- Max-Prop with rope cutter.
- Semi-balanced twin rudders.
- Hide covered Lewmar folding wheel.
- Mamba steering system.
- Emergency steering system.
- Lewmar bowthruster.
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from shore power.
- 1 x 12v engine battery.
- 4 x 12v domestic.
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 12v/50amp
- 80amp alternator.
- 230v shore power connection and lead.
- 230v ring with RCD protection and sockets throughout.
- Mastervolt Master view battery-monitoring system.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurized hot and cold system throughout.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- 305 litres in non-metallic tanks.
- 485 litres in non-metallic tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 109l holding tank on aft toilet (unused).
- Raymarine i70 auto pilot control.
- Raymarine 7” Hybrid touch MFD display (Radar & AIS).
- Raymarine i70.
At chart table:
- Raymarine S200 cordless remote for autopilot.
- Stainless steel clock and Barometer.
- Echomax active radar reflector.
- Raymarine Ray 55E DSC VHF
- Frigoboat stainless fridge.
- Top loading stainless freezer.
- Force 10 stainless 3-burner stove.
- Bosch microwave.
- 1 x Electric Tecma toilet aft with holding tank (Tank unused).
- 1 x Jabsco manual sea toilet forward.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher diesel hot air heating.
- Opening hatches and portlights.
- Oceanair blinds throughout hatches, saloon windows and portlights.
- Sony marine stereo with remote on helm.
- Samsung Flat screen TV on retractable electric mount.
- 12v deck head and reading lights throughout.
- Dimmable lights in saloon.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to 7 berths in 2 cabins.
- Mahogany veneers and solid trim throughout with hardwearing teak and holly style cabin sole. Trimmed in stone colored upholstery, with a fine white pinstripe.
- Feature walnut veneered saloon table.
Note: BRIEF ENCOUNTER has the separate shower stall in owner’s cabin. Port side bench seat in saloon converts to double with additional cushions (cushions on board in matching upholstery).
Description of layout from forwards:
- V double with infill, high-level cupboards hanging stowage to starboard and centre set of drawers.
- En-suite entrance to forward heads with combined shower to port. Finished in moulded white GRP with brown Corian surfaces.
- L-shaped bench saloon seating to port with shelving and cupboards above (seat converts to double berth).
- Fixed saloon drop leaf table.
- Bench seating to starboard, shelving and cupboards above which also houses the flat screen TV on electric ram.
- Nav. station aft on starboard raised forward facing; electrical panel is inboard of this.
- Spacious linear galley to port top loading freezer, stainless fridge, oven and twin sinks.
- Owners’ cabin aft, centre line double berth, with stowage below, side settees, hanging stowage and cupboards to port and starboard. Wiring points in engine room for TV installation on aft cabin bulkhead. 7” sprung mattress.
- Owners en –suite with separate shower cubicle to starboard finished in moulded white GRP with brown Corian surfaces.
- Selden fractional mast twin aft swept spreaders.
- Selden gas rod kicker.
- Selden boom.
- Two single line reefs. Third reef is two-line, led aft.
- Twin Selden furlex 300s & 200s for self-tacking jib and light wind genoa.
- Lewmar deck gear.
- Whisker pole track on mast.
- 2 x Lewmar 46ST mainsheet.
- 2 x Lewmar 50ST primaries.
- 2 x Lewmar 46ST companionway control lines (Starboard winch is electric for halyard).
- 1 x Lewmar 30ST mast.
- North main sail (2012).
- North self-tacking 100% jib (2012).
- North overlapping genoa for light winds (2012).
- Stainless pushpit/pulpit with gates port starboard and stern.
- Sugar scoop stern with boarding steps.
- Large foredeck locker.
- Telescopic boarding ladder.
- Gas locker in cockpit.
- Stern lazarettes port and starboard.
- LED navigation lights.
- Flush deck hatches.
- Teak outboard bracket.
- Pushpit seats.
- Low level cockpit lights & boom light, all LED.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Quick 12v electric windlass chain and rope gypsies with remote on helm and handheld plug in remote.
- 50m of 10mm calibrated chain.
- Delta anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Blue/silver boom cover with lazy jacks.
- Blue/silver spray hood.
- Blue/silver wheel and binnacle cover.
- Blue/silver fitted cockpit cushions.
Tender & Outboard:
- Inflatable tender (2018).
- Transom reinforced for davits in build.
- Pushpit mounted life-raft 4 man exp. May 2022.
- Horseshoe buoy.
- JonBuoy Dan buoy.
- Jonbuoy Mob recovery sling.
- Extinguishers fitted throughout - date not verified.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.