|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Kemah, Texas, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||13.54 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||11.68 m|
|Calado máximo||1.52 m|
|Tipo de quilla||enums.keel-type.kt-wing|
|Peso seco||24500 libras|
|Altura libre de la cabina||2.03 m|
|Tipo de Propulsor||3 Cuchilla|
|Materiale de propulsor||Bronce|
|Horas de motor||98|
|Tanques combustible||66 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||179 gal|
|Tanques de reserva||54 gal|
|Forma del casco||Monocasco|
|Garantía del casco||Ninguno|
LIGHTLY USED, WELL-MAINTAINED 445 WITH LESS THAN 100 ENGINE HOURS!
Air Conditioning (2), Reverse Cycle Heat, 16,000 BTU (Total of 32,000 BTUs)
6kw Panda Generator
Bow Thruster, 6.5 HP Lewmar
Bottom Job w/New Paint (Feb. 2019)
Raymarine Electronics Including Smart Pilot, Chartplotter/Radar, ST70 Displays, Ray55 VHF w/Cockpit Mic, Sirius Satellite Weather Receiver and MORE
Selden In-Mast Furling Mainsail with Vertical Battens
Electric Mainsail/Mainsheet Winch
Dripless Mechanical Seal Installed on the Drive Shaft (Feb. 2019)
Custom Cushions on Cockpit Seats
Smart Plug Shore Power System
Deluxe Bimini with Double Sever (There is both a solid middle section and a mesh middle section that can be interchanged.)
The Catalina 445 is the mid 40’s boat to have. Nothing compares for the versatility of her layout. With tens of thousands of Catalina boats built and a great desire for customer feedback, the 445 has been so well designed that we don’t think we would change a thing on it.
This model from Catalina incorporates crisp, contemporary styling with proportions and features that make Catalina's comfortable and secure underway and on the hook.
Wait’n Sea 2 has only had two owners and has been well-cared for and lightly used with low engine hours (less than 100 total). Our brokerage sold this boat new and we are very familiar with her. She is a great example of this popular Catalina 445 model!
See the full specs for more details and call the Listing Broker today!
The spacious, versatile and comfortable interior layout of Wait n'Sea 2 is perfect to use as a live-a-board, for cruising with family and friends or for a couple who is ready to set off on a sailing adventure.
Starting forward, the master stateroom is large with a centerline double berth that has a comfortable inner-spring mattress. The head of the berth can be raised up for reading in bed or watching TV. Storage, light and ventilation are plentiful in this well laid-out cabin. There is private access to a large, port-side head with an electric, freshwater toilet and a separate shower with seat.
Moving aft into the salon, there are two starboard side seats with a small cocktail/game table between them which can be lowered to form a single berth or settee. A large, U-shaped settee with a dining table is directly across from the seats. The large dining table folds to cocktail size and also lowers to form an extra double berth. In addition, there is abundant storage below all the main cabin seating.
Continuing aft on the starboard side, you will find a nav station with a forward facing chart table. The table is designed to accommodate a personal computer and includes drawers and a file drawer below.
Directly aft of the nav station is the guest head which has dual entrances from both the salon and the aft guest stateroom. It is also conveniently located next to the companionway stairs for easy access from the cockpit.
Just aft of the guest head is the large, guest cabin. This cabin has a double berth with a comfortable inner-spring mattress. The berth is angled to provide increased headroom, ventilation and storage space.
Back in the salon, there is a spacious L-shaped galley on the port side of the companionway stairs.
Just aft of the galley is an innovative cabin on the port side. This is a flexible space that can easily be converted to meet your cruising needs without tools or additional parts. The cabin can be used as an additional guest cabin with either a double berth or upper and lower singles. When not needed for guests, it can be converted to a locker with work bench and storage bins.
In addition to all the other amenities, Wait n'Sea 2 also has the upgraded Ultraleather upholstery and upgraded “Beachcomber Dune” coverlets/pillows for the fore and aft berths.
The spacious, L-shaped galley has the storage and features needed for extended cruising. Special attention is paid to storage, such as the pantry with vinyl coated wire racks and special lockers for canned goods, bottles, dishes and cookware. Wait n'Sea 2 is outfitted with an optional icemaker located in the nearby flex cabin as well an additional freezer unit located in the top loading insulated compartment. More details include:
- Front Loading Refrigeration, DC Powered with Freezer Compartment
- Polished Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Single Lever Faucet with Pull-Out Sprayer
- Large Storage Cabinets over Galley
- Gimballed, Stainless Steel, 3-Burner LPG Stove w/Oven, Oven Hood, Light & Vent
- Multi-Drawer Bank with Utensil Storage Rack
- Microwave Oven, AC Powered
- Icemaker in flex cabin port side aft
- Wind Instrument Raymarine ST-60
- Smart Pilot ST-6002 (Type Two)
- 32” LCD HD TV System: 110V AC Power and Wireless Remote, Jensen DVD Player
- Raymarine SR 6 Sirius Satellite Weather Receiver (E-Series): Includes 6 Port Network Switch
- 24” HD 4kw Digital Radome, Mast Mounted; Upgrades Chartplotter to Radar
- 12.1” Color Radar/Chartplotter: Raymarine E120W Touchscreen on a PP5031 Swivel Navpod
- Raymarine Ray55 VHF with Cockpit Mike
- Replace Graphic with ST70 Displays on Stbd. Side Helm
- TV in main stateroom is connected to the stereo sound system
Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing
- Air Conditioning (2), Reverse Cycle Heat, 16,000 BTU
- Bow Thruster, 6.5 HP Lewmar
- Upgraded 6kw Panda Generator
- Installed Smart Plug shore power system to eliminate overheating hazard related to conventional shore power connections
- Installed 120v outlet at navigation station
- 40 Amp Battery Charger, Multi-Bank Automatic
- AGM Batteries: (3) Lifeline Model #GPL8D & (1) Lifeline Model #GPL27T
- L.E.D Anchor Light at Masthead
- 12 Volt Lighting Throughout
- Custom 115 Volt AC and DC Electric Panel
- Circuit Breakers for AC and DC Electrical Panel and Windlass Control
- Ground Fault Circuit Protection
- AC Duplex Receptacles Throughout
- Pressure Water Distribution System with Filter at Pump and Tank Selection Valves for (3) Tanks
- 11 Gallon Hot Water Heater with Engine Heat Exchanger and 110V Electric Heating Element
- (2) Electric, Freshwater, Macerating Heads with Holding Tanks and Deck and Thru-Hull Outlets
- Electric Bilge Pump with Float Switch
- Manual Bilge Pump and Bilge High Water Alarm
- Head Compartment Forward with Vanity Counter, Medicine Chest and Shower Compartment Stall
- Head Aft with Vanity, Sink, Medicine Chest and Shower
Cockpit & Deck
The deck is strikingly handsome with a low-profile cabin structure, twin helm stations and a roomy cockpit with tall, secure comfortable coamings and a cockpit table that seats 4-6. The deck is finished with a traditional diamond-patterned non-skid.
- Bottom Job w/New Paint (Feb. 2019)
- Custom Cushions on Cockpit Seats
- Electric Anchor Windlass with Power Up and Down Foot Switches
- Deluxe Bimini with Double Sever (Replaced the solid middle section of the bimini cover with mesh to allow 10% of sunlight and sail visibility in the cockpit. Still have the original middle section)
- Windshield with Cover
- Insulated Companionway Cover with 2 Battens and Stb. Side Cut to Fit at Doors
- Insulated Hatch Covers (6)
- Padded Top for Cockpit Table
- Wheel Covers to Cover Throttle and All Instruments
- Wing Keel
- Rigid Rub Rail PVC with S/S Striker
- Leather Wrap Grey Wheel in Lieu of Standard S/S
- Varnished Teak Cockpit Table
- Primary Anchor with Chain and Rode
- Coast Guard Safety Gear, including Second Anchor
- Magma Kettle BBQ Grill
- Walk Through Stern with Transom Boarding Platform
- Stern Boarding Ladder, Telescopic Type
- 27” Double Lifelines with Gates Port and Starboard
- Mooring Cleats, Two Fore and Aft with Chocks
- Midship Spring Line Cleats with Chocks
- Large Double Anchor Rollers on Foredeck with Mounting Point for Bowsprit
- Large Divided Anchor Locker for Below Deck Chain and Rode Storage
- Stainless Steel Handrails on Cabin Top
- Stern Rails with Observation Seats, Cup Holders and Outboard Bracket
- Extruded Aluminum Toe Rail
- LPG Storage Locker for (2) Tanks
- Hot & Cold Shower Mounted in Transom Boarding Area
- Two Storage Lockers located on Transom
- Removable Bi-Fold Companionway Doors
- Water-Tight Strike Zone Collision Bulkhead at Bow
Sails & Rigging
- Selden In-Mast Furling Mainsail with Vertical Battens
- Electric Mainsail/Mainsheet Winch
- 135% Genoa, with U.V. Protection, White
- Headsail Furling Gear
- Complete Standing and Running Rigging, 316 S/S
- Internal Pre-Stretched Dacron Halyards
- PVC Wiring Conduit with Messenger in Mast
- Selden Anodized Double Spreader Mast and Boom
- Winches ST Port/Starboard Led Aft to a Bank of Sheet Stoppers
- Mainsheet Ball Bearing Gauhauer Block System
- (1) 10” Winch Handle, Ball Bearing
- Ball Bearing Mainsheet Traveler with Car Adjuster System led to Portside
- Genoa Tracks Inboard with Ball Bearing Low Lead Blocks
- All Halyards led Aft, to Sheet Stoppers
- Bow Sprit (Removable) for Asymmetrical Spinnaker
Propulsion, Steering & Controls
The engine is located below the hinged companionway stairs. This provides easy access to fuel and water filters and all engine service points.
- Yanmar (4) Cylinder Diesel Engine, 54 HP, Fresh Water Cooled with Reduction Gear (Approximately 98 hrs.)
- Bronze Propeller, Three Blade
- Dripless Mechanical Seal Installed on the Drive Shaft (Feb. 2019)
- Sea Water Filter for Engine Cooling
- Single Lever Engine Controls Mounted on Starboard Side with Steering Brake in Wheel Hub
- Centrally Mounted Engine Instruments
- Emergency Tiller Access and Emergency Tiller
- Dual Station Pedestal Steering
- Twin 32” Destroyer Wheels
- Bilge Blower and Ventilation System
- Illuminated Compass in Cockpit Table
Based on a new hull design with a long waterline and moderate beam and freeboard, the 445 has excellent performance potential. The hull form is optimized to provide the gentle, predictable motion underway, which is so appreciated in other Catalina models. The owners of the 445’s here on the Texas coast have reported the boat to be most seakindly offshore. Construction details include:
- One-Piece Fiberglass Hull End Grain Balsa Core Sandwich Construction Above the Waterline and a Vinylester Integral Barrier to Resist Osmosis Blistering
- One-Piece Fibergalss Deck with End Grain Balsa Core and Molded-In Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Surfaces Finished in Two-Tone White and Grey
- One-Piece Fiberglass Deck Liner Finished in Non-Glare Texture
- One-Piece Molded Fiberglass Structured Grid
- One-Piece Molded Fiberglass Hull Liner with Satin Finish
- Keel Type: Wing (Max Draft: 5.00 ft)
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.