|Marca||Sparkman & Stephens|
|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||San Rafael, California, Estados Unidos|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos no pagados|
|Eslora total||9.3 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||8.38 m|
|Calado mín.||1.68 m|
|Tipo de quilla||Aleta|
|Desplazamiento (Carga Seca)||5640 libras|
|Superficie vélica||462 ft²|
|Velocidad Crucero||7.5 kn @ 3000 RPM|
|Diseñador||Sparkman and Stephens|
|Tanques combustible||1 x 13 gal (Plástico)|
|Tanques agua dulce||1 x 12 gal (Plástico)|
|Tanques de reserva||1 x 6 gal (Plástico)|
|Forma del casco||Monocasco|
ALWAYS the prettiest boat at any dock she visits!
Updated reproduction of one of Olin Stephens best known designs from 1935. The S&S 30 remains a timeless design with classic lines but with thoroughly modern and updated interior and equipment. Like the original, a 30-footer named BABE, the design was for coastal cruising, day sailing and racing. Designed and built to compete and win the 150 mile Florida to Nassau Bahamas race she never the less satisfies the desires of virtually every type sailor. She is a perfectly balanced sailor, easy to control whatever the wind or sea conditions. Below decks she has that classic Herreshoff-style interior feel with a comfortable V-berth forward, head and sink, long sea berths to port and starboard that double as seating.
Construction is a hand-laid E Glass in vinylester resin sandwiches, with a polymer foam core in both the hull and the deck. To avoid crushing the core and for strength, the through-hulls and deck hardware are fastened through solid glass. Along the centerline the hull is also solid glass. A molded liner is laid in for interior stiffeners, and the external lead keel is bolted to a short sump, which gives bilge water a place to go rather than sloshing around in the accommodations.
SPARKMAN STEPHENS 30 CONSTRUCTION
- E-glass/vinylester hull with polymer foam core
- Solid E-glass laminate on centerline
- Molded interior liners
- Molded keel and hull structure
- External lead keel mounted to molded sump
- E-glass/vinylester deck with polymer foam core
- Core removed in areas of deck hardware and
- Thru-hull fittings
HULL & DECK
- Spacious Cockpit with Exceptional Visibility
- Clean Decks with Lines Run Below Decks
- Navy Blue Gel Coat Hull
- Varnished Teak Toe Rail
- Teak Cockpit Sole
- TackTick Wireless 1 Wind, Speed, Depth Instruments
- Cockpit Cushions
- Aft-Deck Cushion
- Varnished Tiller
- Tiller Extension
- Tiller Cover
- Clean, Elegant, Herreschoff Style Interior
- Spacious V-Berth Forward
- Dual Long Berths in Salon with Seat-Backs that Convert to Leeboards
- Enclosed Head w/Holding Tank and Tri-Fold Lexan Privacy Door
- DC Powered Portable Refrigerator
- Large Stainless-Steel Sink
SPARKMAN STEPHENS 30 PROPULSION
- Yanmar 2YM15xSD20, 14hp diesel & saildrive
- Yanmar fiberglass engine mount pan
- Yanmar keyless B-type instrument panel with ignition switch, start/stop buttons, and alarms
- Teleflex ST single lever throttle with neutral safety switch (CH2400P)
SAILS and RIGGING
- Awlgrip white mast and boom
- Quantum "Flex" Performance Battened Mainsail
- Quantum "Flex" Performance Battened Self-Tacking Jib
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker with endless line furling, 175%
- Six-Part Purchase Mainsheet System
- Dual Harken Self-Tailing Cabin Top Winches
- Harken Below-Deck Headsail Furler
- Harken Deck Hardware
- Mainsail Lazy-Jack System
- Mainsail Cover in Sunbrella
- Optima D34M 12V AGM house & starting batteries (2)
- Yanmar 35A/12V alternator
- Blue Sea Systems 360 12V distribution panel:
- 1- Interior Lights
- 2- Navigation Lights
- 3- Masthead/Anchor
- 4- VHF
- 5- Bilge Pump
- 6- Blower
- 7- 12V Outlet
- 8- (Stereo)
- Blue Sea Systems manual battery switch All electrical wiring to be ABYC compliant
ELECTRONICS, COMMUNICATION & NAVIGATION
- TackTic Wireless - Wind, Speed, Depth
- Ritchie Explorer bracket-mount compass with removable cover
- Aquasignal bicolor LED bow light
- Aqusignal LED stern light
- Aquasignal LED mast/anchor light
- Nicro Solar MiniVent 1000.
- Laminate galley/head counter top
- Scandvik stainless steel sink.
- Scandvik compact chrome faucet.
- Whale Gusher MKIII foot pump.
- Garbage bin under counter.
- Igloo Marine Ice Chest, 25 quart.
- 13-gal Todd polyethylene water tank with deck fill plate and vent, 1/4” wall thick.
- 12-gal Moeller polyethylene fuel tank with vent, deck fill plate, and sending unit.
- Moeller electronic fuel gauge.
- Jabsco Twist’n’Lock Compact Manual Head with ceramic bowl and wood seat.
- 6-gal Todd polyethylene holding tank with gravity overboard discharge.
- Whale Super Sub 650 gph automatic 12V DC bilge pump with integral switch.
- Whale Urchin manual bulkhead-mount bilge pump located near helm in cockpit.
- Thru-hull seacocks:
- Cooling water inlet
- SW flush
- BW discharge
- GW discharge
- 2 x Cockpit drains
- Bilge pump discharge
STEERING & RUDDER
- E-glass rudder with aluminum rudder post
- Jefa twin self-aligning roller bearings in FRP tube
- Rudder Craft laminated wood tiller (Style A)
- All safety equipment meets USCG regulations.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.