|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Zadar, Croacia|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos no pagados|
|Eslora total||13.15 m|
|Calado máximo||2.2 m|
Dehler Varianta 44 from 2014 for sale!
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid.
4 cabins, 8+2 berths, 2 heads.
Equipped with bow thruster, heating, dinghy etc.
Featuring a Volvo Penta D2-55F diesel engine with 55 HP power.
Built by Hanse Yachts AG, designed Judel/Vrolijk.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
If you want a boat to race in regattas, the Varianta 44 is an extremely fast sailing yacht; if you want family sailing, its a safe boat for all your family and also your friends with their families...
The Varianta 44 an extremely fast sailing yacht; efficiently adjustable mainsheet traveler, backstay and German cupper system enable optimum mainsail trim. In strong winds the foresail can be reefed so quickly that your opponent will be astounded.
The Varianta 44, like the Varianta 18, is an open- class sailing yacht. Yachts for sailors who want to distinguish themselves from sailors who want to distinguish themselves. We do not want pomp and gaudiness without a real purpose. The Varianta 44 affords its owner status when he wants. The Varianta 44 is not different because something was left out, rather because Varianta is made to be different and practical
- Flag of Registry: Croatian
- Builder: Hanse Yachts AG (Germany)
- Designer: Judel/Vrolijk
- Hull colour: White
- Length (m.): 13.15
- Beam: 4.16
- Depth: 2.2
- Volvo Penta D2-55F (Diesel)
- Power: 41 kW / 55 HP
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 120
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 280
- Holding tank
4 cabins, 8+2 berths, 2 heads
- 2 Straight shaped saloon settee with foldable saloon table
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging locker
- Portside cabin with bunk bed, hanging locker
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 2 Heads with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- Bedlinen, blankets and pillows
Straight shaped galley
- 2 Burner gas stove with oven
- Stainless steel sink
- Kitchen equipment and utensils
- Lots of storage space
- GPS Chartplotter B&G T7 (in cockpit)
- Autopilot B&G
- 3x instruments B&G (in cockpit)
- VHF Raymarine Ray49E
- Compass Plastimo Olympic 135
- Bow thruster Side-Power
- Heating Webasto Air Top EvoM
- Electric windlass Quick (with remote controll mounted in forecabin)
- Hot water system
- Electric bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection with cable
- LCD TV
- CD Player Pioneer (USB/Mp3 Input)
- 2 Saloon loudspeakers Magnat
- 2 Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers Fusion
- Oversized steering wheel Jefa
- Cockpit seats covered in teak
- Cockpit table (plastic)
- Anchor with chain
- Deck hardware Lewmar
- Winches Lewmar 40 & 45
- Traveller Pfeiffer Marine
- Aluminium mast with 2 spreaders Sparcraft
- Aluminium boom Sparcraft
- Lazy bag with lazy jacks
- Roller furler Selden Furlex 300S
- Rodkicker Sparcraft
- Fully battened mainsail
- Roll genoa
- Swimming ladder
- Bimini top
- Gas bottle
- Partly safety equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.