|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Categoría||Velero de regata|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Hamble, Hampshire, Reino Unido|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos pagados|
|Eslora total||7 m|
|Tipo de quilla||enums.keel-type.kt-bulb|
|Tipo de motor||Externo|
|Modelo del Motor||2.5hp short shaft|
|Forma del casco||Monocasco|
|Garantía del casco||10 años|
Hull #441 is a successful J/70, built in 2014. Consistently in the top 5 Corinthian teams in the J/70 Nationals, Europeans and Worlds, ex 'Calypso' is a competitive boat and ready for a new owner to get out on the water. Perfect for someone looking to enter the class, she benefits from 2 suits of North Sails.
With a keel-up road trailer included in the sale, the boat can be easily moved and slipway launched allowing the freedom to get on the water quickly and easily. Also included is a 2019 Suzuki 2.5hp outboard which has only had one week of use; everything to get you sailing!
The exciting one design J/70 class has year-round racing, with over 30 boats taking part in UK events on the south coast. The J/70 class allows all levels to be competitive with professional and Corinthian scoring in regattas.
Available to view ashore in Hamble, 7 days a week. Please get in touch to arrange a viewing.
Construction, Rigging and Deck Gear
- Sportsboat designed by Al Johnstone and built by J Composites in 2014
- White GRP hull, deck and superstructure
- Tiller steered with tiller extension
- Transom hung rudder
- Lifting keel with removable crane and keel winch
- Selden carbon mast and boom
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- High specification running rigging
- Harken roller furling for jib
- Carbon retractable bow sprit and asymmetric spinnaker gear
- 2 single speed Harken winches
- 2017 North Sails class main
- 2017 North Sails class J2
- 2016 North Sails class main
- 2015 North Sails class J2
- 2x 2016 North Sails Spinnakers
- Keel-up road trailer
- 2019 Suzuki 2.5hp outboard (only 1 week's use)
This company, acting as brokers on behalf of the selling owner, who is a private individual. Offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.