|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||,, España|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos no pagados|
|Eslora total||13.09 m|
|Calado máximo||2.76 m|
|Tipo de quilla||Otro|
|Modelo del Motor||4JH5E|
|Tipo de Propulsor||2 Cuchilla|
Racing yacht in very good condition. Builder: AD Boats
Designer: Jason Ker
Yacht is sticker wrapped - original colour is white
Underwatership sprayed epoxy (durepox) and polished (no antifouling) More about the Sydney 43 GTS..... Fast, easy to handle, stable and spacious, the Sydney GTS43 serves as a comfortable cruiser, short- handed family weekender and competitive IRC racer.
The Sydney GTS43 seamlessly combines a performance orientated yacht with spacious cruising comforts, offering universal appeal to racers, couples and families alike.
Built to satisfy the demands of today s discerning sailors, the Sydney GTS43 presents a marriage between impressive design and construction techniques to deliver a yacht that is light yet strong, easy to sail yet seriously fast, stylish yet functional, and above all else, seaworthy.
Capable of competitive racing at both club and regatta level, this 43-footer can also be easily managed when racing short-handed or when cruising. With its non- overlapping headsail for ease of tacking and an asymmetrical spinnaker, the Sydney GTS43 can be sailed to its full potential without the need for a large and experienced crew. Its low vertical centre of gravity coupled with its generous sail area to displacement provides exceptional stability, thereby rewarding its owner with superior handling and performance.
With accommodation for up to six guests, the Sydney GTS43 has a surprising amount of room. Above deck, the large open transom cockpit provides ease of movement and comfort whether racing, cruising or entertaining, while below deck its roomy interior is contemporary by design and easy to maintain. Large coach house windows provide an abundance of natural light and a greater feeling of size.
Designed to exceed your expectations in terms of performance, ease of handling, safety and comfort, the Sydney GTS43 establishes a new benchmark for yachts of this size in the world. Ker Yacht Design Fast, easy to handle, stable and spacious, the Sydney GTS43 serves as a comfortable cruiser, short- handed family weekender and competitive IRC racer. Our design for the GTS 43 delivers a yacht that is light yet strong, easy to sail yet seriously fast, stylish yet functional, and above all else, seaworthy. Capable of competitive racing at both club and regatta level, this 43-footer can also be easily managed when racing short-handed or when cruising. With its non- overlapping headsail for ease of tacking and an asymmetrical spinnaker, the Sydney GTS43 can be sailed to its full potential without the need for a large and experienced crew.
Its low vertical centre of gravity coupled with its generous sail area to displacement provides great handling and performance.
HULL AND DECK STRUCTURE
Structures are built in accordance with American Bureau of Shipping Guide for Building and Classing Offshore Yachts.
Structures and stability are designed in accordance with the ISO standard (12217 and 1215-5), CE, Lloyds and ISAF regulations.
- Hull is laminated with vinylester resins using biaxial and double bias fabric.Closed cell foam core utilised in Hull and Deck construction.
- Exterior of Hull and Deck high gloss isophthalic white gel coat.
- GRP moulded main structural bulkhead, laminated on hull and deck for optimum stiffness.
- Deck is of foam core with double bias E-glass laminate in vinylester resin.
- Moulded GRP furniture modules & engine bed finished in white gel coat.
- Custom Manufactured marine grade Anodised Aluminium keel grid to provide maximum stiffness.
- Non slip surface on deck, coach roof and cockpit.
- Moulded in toe rails on foredeck.
- All secondary bulkheads Vacuum bagged composite.
- Low profile sliding hatch with washboard.
- Epoxy undercoat and International longlife Antifouling
- High lift, low VCG Iron & lead bulb keel configuration, including a large load bearing top plate recessed and bolted through hull.
- Race faired to designers templates as standard.
- Custom milled anodised aluminium keel grid
- Main Ullman carbon 2020 (Perfect conditions for race)
- Main Inshore 3Di RAW 2015
- Main offshore 3Di RAW 2015
- Main delivery 3Di 2014
- Jib 1 Ullman carbon 2019 (Perfect conditions for race)
- Jib 2 Ullman carbon 2019 (Perfect conditions for race)
- Jib 3 3DL 2018 (Perfect conditions for race)
- Jib ultralight 3DL 2015
- Jib 1,2, and 4 3Di 2014
- Gennaker A5 and A4 Ullman 2019 - Perfect conditions for race
- Gennaker A4 Ullman 2019 - Perfect conditions for race
- Gennaker A1,5 North 2018 - Perfect conditions for race
- Gennaker A2 North Sails 2017 -Perfect conditions for race
- Gennaker A2, North Sails 2015
- Genoa staysail 2014
- Spinnaker staysail 2014 with roller
- Gennaker A0/3 with roller, A4 North Sails 2014
- All exposed moulded surfaces in white high gloss gel coat featuring Wenge timber trim.
- Cabin soles are composite construction finished in Wenge rubber based wear resistant flooring.
- Main saloon is fitted with port and starboard settees, fixed Wenge laminate table, crew lockers and storage.
- Blue/grey upholstery
- A separate navigation station
- Stainless steel companionway steps with moulded composite treads in black.
- An enclosed ventilated head area with vanity sink, shower, lockers and flushing toilet.
- Forward cabin with double berth, fore hatch, storage and hanging locker with V-groove gel-coated hull liners
- Single fixed aft berths port & starboard complete with hanging locker with V- groove gel coated hull liners.
- Companionway grab rails (pair)
- Doors and covers for the interior.
- 4x bunk beds and block and tackle.
L shaped galley on port side
- Large capacity icebox fitted in the galley on the port side, 12V, light weight.
- Two burner Origo stove
- Oven separate, can be fitted under the stove.
- Stainless steel sink
- Storage area for crockery and cutlery.
- 2 x 100 litre bladder water tanks fitted under saloon seating.
- High grade reinforced PVC tubing.
- Flush through hull fittings with sea cocks fitted where applicable
- Two manual bilge pumps, one fitted below and one on deck in the cockpit.
- Holding Tank fitted with discharge pump
- Pressurized Hot water sytem
- 12 volt Lights fitted throughout vessel with 4 halogen bulkhead lights fitted in the saloon area.
- Electrical switch panel fitted with Volt & Amp meter, LED display and circuit breakers with LED indicator lights.
- 3 x Gel Batteries with VMR Smart Charge system - new 2015
- Switchboard with digital volt & amp meter 240 volt
- Shore power with 2 x outlets & battery charger
- LED Nav lights
- Opening ports fitted in aft cabins.
- Lewmar flush hatches fitted to main saloon and head.
- Anodised aluminium opening hatch to forward cabin
- Flush fixed windows to cabin sides.
- Custom fabricated stainless steel pushpit, pulpit & stanchions all anodised black with Stainless steel lifelines
- Carbon Composite chain plates fitted.
- All halyards to run along deck to Spinlock halyard clutches and cam cleats.
- Mainsheet (German style system) leading under the deck to winches in cockpit
- Custom fabricated mast collar.
- Outboard jib padeyes x 2
- Spinnaker staysail padeye supplied and fitted / reinforced
- Jib Staysail padeye fitted on deck and below with strop
- Recessed Mooring cleats fitted
- All Spinlock jammers are upgraded to xx jammers
- Mast: Southern Spars tpt high modulus mast
- Rod rigging
- Southern Spars carbon boom.
- Backstay Hydraulics electric with 2 x sight gauges
- Adjustable Screw Base Mast step
- Anodised aluminium boom complete with reef lines and outhaul systems
- Telescopic adjustable boom vang.
- Soft backstay running through transom to Hydraulic Ram under cockpit sole.
- Carbo twin groove racing head foil system.
- Complete custom running rigging package of spectra and braided polyester.
- Carbon Fibre Moulded Bow sprit fitted for Asymmetrical Spinnakers.
- Internal mast jack system, and internal locks for main and genoa staysail.
- Tuff luff new end 2016.
All running rigging is Armare sk75/78 with Kevlar or technora covers, inshore and offshore sheets, double tack lines.
- 1 x Main halyard with captive shackle.1 x jib halyard with clips.1 x fractional spinnaker / second jib halyard
- 2 x Mast Head Spinnaker halyards with clips.
- 1 x Staysail Halyard / topping lift with clip.
- 1 x outhaul led to cabin top.
- 1 x Mainsheet traveller control
- 1 x Mainsheet; 2 x Genoa sheets; 2 x Spinnaker sheets with clips
- 1 x Tack line led aft to cockpit
- 1x Cunningham purchase system at mast.
- 39 HP Yanmar 3JH5E fresh water cooled diesel motor with sail drive and 80 amp alternator with exhaust system discharge through transom.
- 90 litre plastic moulded fuel tank with fuel filter.
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer and alarm for oil pressure and temperature
- Spinlock Flush mounted single lever throttle control in cockpit
- Gori Two blade folding propeller.
- Carbon fibre spade composite rudder with Carbon Fibre Composite stock.
- Self aligning Race quality needle roller bearings
- Twin carbon composite racing wheels finished in two pack black polyurethane
ELECTRONICS completely refitted in 2020
- B&GH5000 Hercules Performance Pack (2020)
- B&G Vertical Masthead Unit (refit 2020)
- B&G Speed Sensor Pack (new 2020)
- Depth Sensor Pack (new 2020)
- B&G H5000 GFD Hydra (2 x in cockpit new 2019)
- B&G H5000 20/20 HVision display pack (4 x in carbon mast bracket new 2020)
- Compass LARS THRANE LT 500 (New 2019)
- B&G H5000 Auto Pilot pack (new 2020)
- H5000 Motion sensor (new 2020)
- B&G Zeus II 7 inch Multi function display
- Simrad VHF RS-90 pack blackbox + handset, speaker in cockpit
- Simrad AIS, NAIS 400
- Folding Safety Padeyes / 7 in total fitted
- Life line cushion kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.