|Tipo||382 Grand Large|
|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Šibenik, Croacia|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos no pagados|
|Eslora total||11.23 m|
|Calado máximo||1.9 m|
Dufour 382 Grand Large from 2018 for sale!
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid.
This yacht is booked for the charter season Summer 2022 - overtaking possible only after the last charter week!
3 cabins, 6+2 berths, 2 heads.
Featuring a Volvo Penta diesel engine with 35HP power.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a visit.
- Flag of Registry: Croatian
- Builder: Dufour Yachts (France)
- Model: Volvo Penta D1-30 (diesel)
- Power: 35HP
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 200
- Fresh water tank capacity (l): 360
- Holding tank
3 cabins, 6+2 berths, 2 heads
- Straight saloon settee with saloon table and 2 chairs
- Forecabin with V-shaped bed, hanging lockers
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 2 Heads with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower
Straight shaped galley
- Stove with 3 burners and oven
- Refrigerator Isotherm
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage space
- Autopilot Raymarine
- GPS chartplotter Raymarine
- VHF Radio Raymarine
- Depth sounder
- Compass Plastimo
- Bow thruster Quick
- Electric windlass
- Waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit
- Electric bilge pump
- Radio CD player Kenwood
- Battery charger
- Loudspeakers VDO
- Waterproof speakers in cockpit
- Shore power connection 220V
- Cockpit seats covered in teak
- 2 Steering wheels
- Cockpit table (folding) with storage
- Cockpit shower
- Winches Lewmar
- Anchor with chain
- Aluminium mast with 2 spreaders
- Aluminium boom
- Fully battened mainsail
- Roll genoa
- Lazy bag
- Openable swimming platform
- Outboard engine
- Bimini top
- Safety equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.